[Asterisk-Users] Caller id and callback

Sean Garland sean at siskiyoutech.com
Fri Jan 16 17:06:57 MST 2004

Is there a way to append a 91 in front of all incoming caller id
numbers?  What I am interested in is this - when a call comes in and the
caller ID comes across, it is in the format 9165551212.  That would be
fine, but if I want to call them right back, and I choose that call and
'dial' on my phone, it fails because it hasn't dialed a 9 first.  I
assume also that if there was a 9, it would still fail because SBC
hasn't figured out how to automatically add the 1 (like my cell phone
does).

Thanks

Sean Garland, MCP+I, A+
Siskiyou Technology Consultants