[Asterisk-Users] Re: Remote reload Cisco 7960

Adthrawn adthrawn at adthrawn.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 13:57:01 MST 2004

BJ,

You can remotely login into the phone via Telnet, and then perform a
reboot or reload.

There is supposed to be a message header that can be sent to the phone
(which is why it's normally found as a web based script, that creates a
header and sends it to a specific port), but it's never worked for me.
The best solution, is to create a web app that just remotely sends the
reboot via Telnet.

Regards,
Ad.

On 16 Jan 2004, at 6:39 pm, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com