[Asterisk-Users] SMP kernel with X100P card

Regovich, Timothy timothy_regovich at merck.com
Fri Jan 16 08:45:34 MST 2004

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with running a X100P card with * in an SMP
machine?
I have plugged the card into a 4way 2.4 GHz server, and the hardware config
seems ok -- the passthrough phone line works, the card has it's own IRQ on
CPU0,  and /proc/zaptel/1 doesn't show any errors.
* seems to be ok as well, as I am able to register with my SIP proxy. (and I
have set up the zaptel.conf and zapata.conf files for the card)
However, I cannot see any channels for the card in *, and I get no answer
when I ring the line.

Can anyone offer anything that I can try?

TIA

Tim

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New
Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known outside the
United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as
Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail
and then delete it from your system.