[Asterisk-Users] Help! Asterisk 0.7.1 No Sound in recorded gsm files

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Fri Jan 16 07:39:24 MST 2004

Thanks.

I actually had the allow/disallows in place, but what was actually causing the
problem was that my format statement in voicemail.conf had the wrong order and
so my vms were being recorded and played back in the wrong format. I copy and
pasted the line from the new sample file and got it working again. I think I
must have had it wrong in the previous version but it "worked" and I never
noticed it.

The issue witht eh 8000 extension was that I was being dumb and had been
punching in the wrong playback extension.

Sorry to waste everyone's time. It will teach me to stay up too late working on
this stuff.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology