[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk over WAN

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Fri Jan 16 06:26:54 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anderson Levi" <anderson at mino.skyweb.co.ke>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 5:53 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk over WAN

> Hi  all,
>
> I'm new to Asterisk and I was wondering if the following setup can work.
> If it can how would I go about setting it up:
>
>    Phone------PBX------Asterisk Server------Cisco Router
>                                                                     | WAN
>    Phone------PBX------Asterisk Server------Cisco Router
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know if this helps any, but I've done:

iaxclient --> (CiscoPIX  <tunnel> LinkSysRouter) --> Asterisk -->
LinkSysRouter --> VoicePulse

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.