[Asterisk-Users] ISDN30 - HW ?

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 06:20:54 MST 2004

> As for the rest of the questions I can't reallt answer as I have never
> personally connected an E100P to an ISDN30 line.. many on this list have
> and will hopefully be able to give you more of the technical details..

I have, for those unsure its no different from a T1 except for how many
channels you get and the q931 signalling is on channel 16 (oh you'll need
switchtype euroisdn in your config)

> > if yes any problem with this ?
None

> > is i out-of-box like ISDN2 but with 30 linies ?
Depends what you mean? Yes its the same would be my answer!

> > Do I need more than the cable from my teleprowider and a PCI-card ?
No, if you use Digium's E100P you'll need to make sure you get it presented as
RJ45 120ohm.

Steve