[Asterisk-Users] ISDN30 - HW ?

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 16 03:54:34 MST 2004

Hans-Henrik Andresen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there any hardware for ISDN30 ?

Yes, ISDN30 ( I am assuming you are in the UK) is basically an ISDN PRI
line which is basically an E1 line, so you would need to get an E100P
card from Digium to be able to connect your ISDN30 into Asterisk..

> if yes any problem with this ?
> is i out-of-box like ISDN2 but with 30 linies ?
> Do I need more than the cable from my teleprowider and a PCI-card ?

As for the rest of the questions I can't reallt answer as I have never
personally connected an E100P to an ISDN30 line.. many on this list have
and will hopefully be able to give you more of the technical details..

later..