[Asterisk-Users] Sending voicemail with qmail

Ing Isianto Istiadi isianto.istiadi at adirarental.com
Thu Jan 15 22:45:20 MST 2004

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:14:00 -0500, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

>> Is * capable to use qmail as a MTA?
>> If so, how can I set it?
>
>It shouldn't be an issue, as qmail has the standard 'sendmail' binary
>included.
>
>Regards,
>Andrew
In My * box, it has a running and working qmail (with sendmail and postfix
removed from services). But when my client leaves a voicemail, it says in
the log that I need to set my hostname or mydomain in /etc/postfix/main.cf
So, If I don't want to use sendmail and postfix at all, Can I do it with
pure qmail?