[Asterisk-Users] Chagres Technologies, Inc

John Brown (CV) jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Sat Jan 10 12:56:42 MST 2004

Hi List,

Matt hasn't contacted us directly about this.  I've
responded to his previous statement that he hasn't
recevied the last 20 units, and never heard back from
him.

Matt, again, if this is an issue please do contact us.
Our CDR and SMTP logs show no such attempt.

Our inventory records show 100 Grandstream Serial Numbers
have been shipped to you, along with tracking numbers.

+1 505 830 1200   Office Number, Auto Attendent answers
                  Pressing 0 takes you to a operator
                  M-F 9-5 MDT (GMT-7)

orders at chagres dot net  gets email into the order admin
                           which replies within 1 biz day
                           and you should get a auto reply.

our email system now auto replys to help verify that your
email did reach us.  If you don't get an auto reply to
the sales or order  role accounts then our SMTP box didn't
get your email.