[Asterisk-Users] ultra-cheap asterisk box

Ernest W. Lessenger ernest at oacys.com
Thu Jan 15 18:16:26 MST 2004

At one point I had Asterisk running on a Fedora Core 1 based embedded
system using a Soekris embedded device. Once the OS is running, the only
hard part is finding a source of timing for the MOH and conference calling.
However, I think the new Soekris units have a timing source on them (USB).

--Ernest