[Asterisk-Users] Hardware for Asterisk

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 16:44:24 MST 2004

--- calvis <calvis at itechgroup.com> wrote:

> I am real close to finalizing my hardware selection for my Asterisk
> test
> machine.   I am going to use the following hardware:
>
> Dell 400SC w\Red Hat 9.0
>
> 1 - 4 Port TDM40B Card (FXS)
> 3 - Wildcard X100P Cards (FXO)

It does not matter if the PC is a Del, Compaq or you built it yourself.
What matters is the mother board that Del is using.  Find out
if there is a way to assign each Digum card it's
own interrupt.

Don't bother with the RAID controller it will not work with Linux.
but Linux has it's own RAID in software.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
  Cell:   310-990-7550