[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Commercial conferencing solution?

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Thu Jan 15 16:18:23 MST 2004

Dan Austin wrote:

>The only short term issue I see with * for this is we are
>standardized on platform where Digium cards are not an option, and
>ztdummy and zaprtc cannot be loaded (2.6 kernels).

Mark has taken a stab at fixing zaptel to be compatible with the 2.6
kernel.  Why don't you test it to see if it works?  Then you can report
your results back to the community.

You should have at least an X100P in any box you plan on doing
conferencing on, just so you can ensure of a solid interrupt

Jeremy McNamara