[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Commercial conferencing solution?

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Jan 15 13:14:42 MST 2004

This is not directly * related, but could be.  My company is
using a VoIP conferencing solution that is suffering from
developer neglect.

I've considered trying to leverage *, and our internal developers
can build the management interfaces.  If that plan is not accepted
by management, I need to find a commercial solution that works.

Requirements:
H.323
SIP
G7.11/G7.29
Multiple unique conferences (conference ids & passwords)
enforcable limits per conference (max participants/time limits)
Single access number
Web managed to assign conferenc ids and passwords

The only short term issue I see with * for this is we are
standardized on platform where Digium cards are not an option, and
ztdummy and zaprtc cannot be loaded (2.6 kernels).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dan