[Asterisk-Users] ultra-cheap (and easy) asterisk box

listas iPfone listas at ipfone.com.br
Thu Jan 15 12:42:26 MST 2004

I think that it will be greate to include * inside of a router like ix66
from intertex...  1 GB usb removable flash to record voice mail.and prompts
in the computer..2  fxo...real internal sip server ...internal dns
server..good user interface.. all nat / firewall nightmare ended, no
computers to worry about.

Just dreaming with my little office pbx for about $200

regards

Miklos