[Asterisk-Users] Cooperate with SIP ITSP

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Thu Jan 15 12:40:25 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zhang Peihao" <zhangpeihao at net-2com.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 8:51 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Cooperate with SIP ITSP

> Hi All,
>
> When I want use Asterisk as a PBX to cooperate SIP ITSP,
> I can not set the caller ID, so SIP ITSP do not accept
> the call.
>
> In Asterisk, I set a account in sip.conf to register on
> ITSP SIP Server:
> register => 6292 at 218.1.121.237/6292
>
> And I added a user 6292 in Asterisk just like the account
> on ITSP SIP Server:
> [6291]
> type=friend
> username=6291
> callerid=6291
> host=dynamic
> context=default
> defaultip=172.16.195.92
> dtmf=info
> canreinvite=no
>
> And in extensions.conf, I set the incoming call's process
> flow as below:
> exten => 6291,1,Dial(SIP/6203&SIP/6202,20,tr)
>
> I set the outgoing call's process flow as below:
> exten => _0.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@218.1.121.237,60)
>
> When I use 6291 pressing "06000" to make a call to ITSP user
> 6000, the call connected, but when I use other accounts on
> Asterisk make calls to ITSP, The ITSP server rejected them,
> because the caller IDs were not recognized.  So, can I set
> the caller account when I want make a call to ITSP?
>

> Zhang Peihao
> zhangpeihao at net-2com.com
> 2004-01-15

Perhaps you're looking for SetCallerID?

  -= Info about application 'SetCallerID' =-

[Synopsis]:
Set CallerID

[Description]:
  SetCallerID(clid[|a]): Set Caller*ID on a call to a new
value.  Sets ANI as well if a flag is used.  Always returns 0

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.