[Asterisk-Users] Cooperate with SIP ITSP

Zhang Peihao zhangpeihao at net-2com.com
Wed Jan 14 18:51:24 MST 2004

Hi All,

When I want use Asterisk as a PBX to cooperate SIP ITSP,
I can not set the caller ID, so SIP ITSP do not accept
the call.

In Asterisk, I set a account in sip.conf to register on
ITSP SIP Server:
register => 6292 at 218.1.121.237/6292

And I added a user 6292 in Asterisk just like the account
on ITSP SIP Server:
[6291]
type=friend
username=6291
callerid=6291
host=dynamic
context=default
defaultip=172.16.195.92
dtmf=info
canreinvite=no

And in extensions.conf, I set the incoming call's process
flow as below:
exten => 6291,1,Dial(SIP/6203&SIP/6202,20,tr)

I set the outgoing call's process flow as below:
exten => _0.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@218.1.121.237,60)

When I use 6291 pressing "06000" to make a call to ITSP user
6000, the call connected, but when I use other accounts on
Asterisk make calls to ITSP, The ITSP server rejected them,
because the caller IDs were not recognized.  So, can I set
the caller account when I want make a call to ITSP?

Zhang Peihao
zhangpeihao at net-2com.com
2004-01-15