[Asterisk-Users] ultra-cheap asterisk box

j.m.jackson at thecompany.org j.m.jackson at thecompany.org
Thu Jan 15 10:55:09 MST 2004

It's not what I would want to depend on day in and day out. I know that
you can buy Dell PowerEdge SC400 servers for $299 with HDD, memory, and
either a celeron or p4, depending on what day of the week it is. I'd put
my name on the Dell based solution before the white box solution for the
same money.

--Mike