[Asterisk-Users] Basic Asterisk capabilities question

Gary Franczyk gary at de-scribe.com
Thu Jan 15 08:36:57 MST 2004

Whaaa?? So, to allow 24+ lines of dial in access, how would I configure it?

Would I need to purchase or lease a voice-over-ip box to connect our T1 or
phone lines into?  And then from there send the VOIP to the linux/Asterisk
box for recording?

(forgive me, Im new to telephony, but I need to make this work) :-)

Ive started looking for some good AGI examples...  It looks promising.

Thanks

Gary F.