[Asterisk-Users] Single/Dual DS3 - anyone seen this?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Jan 14 21:26:30 MST 2004

At 9:12 PM -0500 1/14/04, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

>http://www.imagestream.com/PCI_720.html
>
>Regards,
>Andrew

Yes, but it's not fully channelized so I suspect it would not do the
"right thing" for a Zap driver interface board.  I seem to recall
prior discussions about it on the list in response to my DS3 question
a little bit ago...

Now, if you have some time and motivation, look at what would be
required to port Zap to this ~$3500 board:
http://www.sbei.net/archive/prs/2003/121703.htm  - they include Linux
open-source drivers with the card, but I suspect they would only be a
blueprint for what would ultimately be some extensive additions to
the Zap architecture, and some minor changes to libpri as well.

JT