[Asterisk-Users] SNOM IAX image

Michael Cox michael at wanderingbark.net
Wed Jan 14 11:15:34 MST 2004

Hello.

I've been going through the archives, but can't discern the state or future direction of IAX on the SNOM100.

The most recent image appears to be from September 2002.

There was a message on this list stating that SNOM was coming to visit Digium last April with the intention of adding IAX support themselves.

For a while there was reference to the I100E on the asterisk and/or digium web sites, but this is gone now I think. This was apparently a rebadged SNOM 100 w/ IAX.

Can anyone fill me in on what I'm missing?

Does the 0923 SNOM IAX image do IAX2?

In general, what's the status of this software, and how does the 0923 image work?

Many thanks in advance,
Michael Cox