[Asterisk-Users] ... H323 - segmentation fault - core dumped

Jeroen linux at comresult.com
Wed Jan 14 07:46:44 MST 2004

Hi all,

After having tested the SIP part (successful :-)) we are now  testing
the H323 part of Asterisk. The H323 channel is up and running (using
NuFone Network's Open H.323 Channel Driver))

However when dialing to * using ohphone the call can not be set up /
established

    /H323 debug enabled
    *CLI>   == New H.323 Connection created.
            -- Received SETUP message...
            == Setting up Call
               -- Calling party name:  123456
               -- Calling party number:  123456
               -- Called  party name:  111
               -- Called  party number:  111
    Segmentation fault (core dumped)
    Ouch ... _error while writing audio data_: : Broken pipe
    /

Does anybody of you have suggestions of what I am doing wrong?  (is it
mandatory/recommended to use  asterisk-oh323? - www.inaccessnetworks.com)

Cheers,
Jeroen