[Asterisk-Users] Zultys Zip2 (SIP)

Terence Parker terence at parker.com.hk
Wed Jan 14 00:16:40 MST 2004

Hi,

Thanks for that.

I did try updating the ZIP2 firmware - don't know if it helped or not,
but I am able to login now by setting absolutely all settings to be the
desired username - including the 'extension' number, which I just
entered text for.

This is very stupid though. If all these manufacturers are producing
things to so-called SIP 'open standard' - why should there be so many
inconsistencies in how things are done?

Anyways, the important thing is it works now.

Terence