[Asterisk-Users] Zultys Zip2 (SIP)

JanM asterisk-pbx at kraftnat.aland.fi
Fri Jan 9 02:23:02 MST 2004

[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Terence
Parker
> Sent: den 9 januari 2004 06:39
> To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
> Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Zultys Zip2 (SIP)
>
> Has anyone ever tried getting a Zultys ZIP2 phone to work with
Asterisk? We have a few of these lying around in the office but are
having difficulties getting them to dial out - authentication error.
Curiously though, the Zip2 initially logs in correctly and is still able
to receive calls.

> I have tried several combinations, including using AES for the
authentication too - but with no luck. Could it be that this phone just
doesn't work with asterisk?

> Thanks!
>
> Terence

Hello,

I don´t have any Zultys ZIP2 but I have several of Zultys ZIP4x4 and
they are working great with asterisk. And I´m calling in/out without
problem with chan_capi.

Do you have the latest firmware in the ZIP2? They have recently changed
something regarding authentication in the ZIP4x4 firmware.

---JanM---