[Asterisk-Users] Re: Voicepulse

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Tue Jan 13 12:57:23 MST 2004

Matt Lawson wrote:

> I was just about to write the same thing.  It says "busy".  Is is REALLY
> busy or is something else wrong?
>
> This on the heels of switch-1.nufone.net being missing out of DNS.
>
> We have customers that expect their VOIP to work.  Is there anybody
> that's reliable?

If you'd read the other messages on the topic, you would see that the
Nufone failure *wasn't* Nufone's fault, it was a payment that was not
applied correctly by the registrar. It could have happened to anyone.
The fact that someone over whom Nufone has no control screwed up their
DNS doesn't mean they're not reliable.

--
JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950