[Asterisk-Users] How to Order Disconnect Supervision from SBC using Adit 600?

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Tue Jan 13 10:02:27 MST 2004

I have a little more info on this. Following the suggestion of another post on
this topic I tracked down an analog phone with lighted buttons powered by the
phone connection. I directly connected the phone to one of my inbound lines and
called it with my cell phone. Picked up the analog phone, verified call
completion and then hung up my cell. I watched and waited for the lights to go
out. Sure enough they did, but it took 8 seconds from the time of the hangup.
After the flash more phone started emitting a dialtone sound. Is this correct? I
was under the impression the voltage drop would happen almost immediately.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com