[Asterisk-Users] T1 Sync clarification

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Jan 13 06:35:37 MST 2004

> If you've got spans from different providers...you're in for an
> adventure. You'll be able to do one of the following (which one is telco
> and luck dependant):

So what you're saying is that the TE410P is not capable of *independently*
clocking each of the T1s.  Hell even the venerable old AS5248 can handle
that.  This is going to be fun...

Is it possible to accept clock from the telco for one span and *generate*
clock on the other three spans (i.e. for internal channel banks and
whatnot) ?  Will I run into problems there?  I don't forsee it but I also
didn't forsee the problem being discussed in this thread...

Regards,
Andrew