[Asterisk-Users] Best Linux Distribution

Alastair Maw asterisk at almaw.com
Tue Jan 13 06:08:45 MST 2004

On 13/01/04 11:48, markbalester at libero.it wrote:
> which is the best distribution to work with asterisk?

They're all just Linux. There is no "best". This question is asked so
frequently it almost looks like a troll to me. :)

I've therefore updated the FAQ on the wiki:
  - http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+FAQ

Which Linux distribution should I choose for Asterisk?
There is no best distribution. There are no fundamental differences in
functionality or behaviour between Linux distributions like there are
between versions of Windows. Pick whichever one you feel most
comfortable with.

M'kay?

Alastair