[Asterisk-Users] 3.3v PCI board - TE410P photo

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 13 01:14:52 MST 2004

Scott Stingel wrote:

>Hi-
>
>I have posted a photo of the TE410P Digium card on my site,
>so that those wishing to purchase a compatible motherboard
>can see physically what the PCI slot requirement is:
>
>http://www.evtmedia.com/TE410P.htm
>
>I believe the required slot is a 64-bit, 3.3 Volt PCI, most
>commonly found on Xeon-based motherboards.  A 64-bit slot is
>longer than the TE410P board requires, but the PCI connector
>layout matches.
>
>CHECK YOUR BOARD CAREFULLY, not only the spec's, but a picture
>of the PCI slots.  I've seen some of the boards posted here do
>not in actuality have compatible slots.

Looking at your photo the card is a 3.3v 32 bit card.. Unfortunately it
does not liik like anyone has a board with a 3.3v 32bir, they all go
straight to the 64bit slots which i guess is understandable..

Here is a page with some photos..
http://hsi.web.cern.ch/HSI/s-link/devices/s32pci64/slottypes.html

Later..