[Asterisk-Users] 3.3v PCI board - TE410P photo

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Jan 12 16:01:03 MST 2004

Hi-

I have posted a photo of the TE410P Digium card on my site,
so that those wishing to purchase a compatible motherboard
can see physically what the PCI slot requirement is:

http://www.evtmedia.com/TE410P.htm

I believe the required slot is a 64-bit, 3.3 Volt PCI, most
commonly found on Xeon-based motherboards.  A 64-bit slot is
longer than the TE410P board requires, but the PCI connector
layout matches.

CHECK YOUR BOARD CAREFULLY, not only the spec's, but a picture
of the PCI slots.  I've seen some of the boards posted here do
not in actuality have compatible slots.

regards
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England
Email:          scott "at" evtmedia.com