[Asterisk-Users] Issue - vmail.cgi on Redhat 9 (Apache) ?

woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au
Mon Jan 12 16:40:02 MST 2004

________________________________

	From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of tony banks
	Sent: Tuesday, 13 January 2004 3:46
	To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
	Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Issue - vmail.cgi on Redhat 9 (Apache) ?

	Hello

	I found related question on vmail.cgi in the mailing list but that
didn't answer my question. I did copy the vmail.cgi to /var/www/cgi-bin/ but
still gets the following error message when I access
http://XXX.XX.XX.XXX/cgi-bin/vmail.cgi

	    The server encountered an internal error and was unable to
complete your request.

	    Error message:
	    Premature end of script headers: vmail.cgi

	Please advise

	Regards
	Tony

This is the apache general error message, presented to the web browser, you
want to look in /var/log/apache/error.log (or similar) which should have
something more detailed.

Also you can try running vmail.cgi from the command line to see what errors
you get and look them up in google.

Cheers,
Woody