[Asterisk-Users] Re: More words for Allison

David Gomillion dgomillion at eyecarenow.com
Mon Jan 12 15:52:33 MST 2004

Yes, I am top-posting.  By choice.  My response is to the whole thread,
most of which I deleted as they came in.

How about we get Allison to say:

Knots
Per
Hour
Second
Minute
Day

These would make it more general for anything that involves a rate.  In
fact, some of these may be recorded already, but suffice it to say that
some people use a knot as a distance, and others use it as a rate.  And
that's OK.

Those who are in the distance camp may piece together knots, per, and
hour to make their unit of choice, and those who like knots as a rate
can just ignore the others, until they read other statistics, like 400
packets per second, or 5 calls per minute, or whatever.