[Asterisk-Users] Wiki - stable -dev

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Jan 12 12:57:39 MST 2004

I've added a note on the Wiki that the Wiki documentation by default covers the stable
relase of Asterisk.

If you add information on features in the development branch, please remember to
state this in a clear way and not mix that information with information that applies to
the stable release. If you add references to a patch, make sure you make it clear that
this is a patch.

We will probably find a syntax for this soon, but right now I leave it up to you to
suggest how we shall handle this in a clear way for the reader.

Also, I've tried to add pages to the wiki to stay up to date with the CVS. There's a few new
applications - random(), setCDRUserField() etc and lots of small changes. If you have
time, please check in to the Wiki and help us staying in sync with the CVS in these
times with so many changes :-)

/O