[Asterisk-Users] Turning a profit (WAS: More words for Allis on)

Tony Kava asterisk at pottcounty.com
Mon Jan 12 12:41:54 MST 2004

He can send the profit to me, and I will gladly use my best answering
machine voice to record all the words requested (someone must want a male
voice).  I'll even sweeten the deal by recording not only the word 'knots'
but 'knots per hour' for the discriminating Asterisk user who insists on
using arcane terminology in their weather reports.

--
Tony Kava
Senior Network Administrator