[Asterisk-Users] Cisco FXO as PSTN gateway

Fran Boon flavour at partyvibe.com
Mon Jan 12 10:43:07 MST 2004

Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
>>I have been compiling information on this configuration onto the Wiki:
>>http://voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cisco+FXO
> Try this in your [pstn] section:
> autocreatepeer=yes

Thanks for the suggestion - hasn't helped though :/
'sip show peers' looks the same in each case.

Any more ideas?

> Add this to each (!) of your SIP users:
> disallow=all
> allow=ulaw

Is having this in the [general] section not enough?
My endpoints are all using ulaw anyway & surely this won't affect which
context the call comes in as?

> Also: The syntax is "username=" and not "user=".
> Same for "dtmfmode" instead of "dtmf".

Well-spotted
- I was actually ok in the real machine - it was a bad copy to the Wiki
(now corrected)