[Asterisk-Users] VOIP->PSTN service recomendation?

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 00:19:48 MST 2004

I'm looking for a service that will accept VOIP calls and
send them to the PSTN.  Or, I should say _another_ service
that will do this.  I don't need the other direction

Currently I'm using IconnectHere and it works, but I get
complaints of poor audio quality from the other end.  But
it sounds OK on my side.

I like Iconnect's price model: very low/no monthly fee with
a samll per minute charge.  I'm in US 310 area code and call
to US, Japan and Canada.

Who are Iconnect's competitors?  Anyone want to recommend
a service?

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com