[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users digest, Vol 1 #2448 - 10 msgs

Adthrawn adthrawn at adthrawn.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 19:17:37 MST 2004

John,

Pounds
Sterling
Screw You (purely optional :-)
Your Call Is Being Connected
Please Wait
Sorry, Your Call Will Be Answered Soon
Your Call Is Important. (That is why we have not yet bothered to answer
it, instead dancing around the office high on tip-ex.)

And for the girlfriend filter:

Sorry, that number has not been recognized. Please hangup and try again.
or
This number is no longer in operation, Please Hangup.
or
Welcome to the FBI Regional Headquarters, how may I help?
or
This number is busy. Please try again later.
or
The network is busy. Please try again later.
or
Your call could not be connected. Please try again later.

Best,
Ad.

Possibly something to frighten the telesales?
How about: "Thank you for calling. There is nobody available to take
your call. If you leave a long, loud message, we will return your call
at the most inconvenient time - most likely at 2am or whenever you are
asleep. Whilst we have been distracting you, our phone system has
captured the exact whereabouts of your dialing location. We now know
where you live. Thank you, and enjoy your day."

On 12 Jan 2004, at 1:56 am, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com
wrote:

> Message: 9
> From: "Gary" <gary at ausmail.com>
> To: "asterisk-users at lists.digium.com" <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
> Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:34:49 +1000
> Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] More words for Allison
>
> Sex
> drigs
> rock & roll
>
> ???    :-)
>

> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:20:11 -0600 (CST), Brian West wrote:
>
>> Add Celsius Fahrenheit
>>
>> bkw
>>
>> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, John Todd wrote:
>>

>>> Here's the latest batch of words to get shipped out to Allison Smith.
>>> Please submit reasonably small changes to me by tomorrow 10:00 AM
>>> Eastern time, and I'll add them.
>>>
>>> As usual, donations to what will be a ~$110 USD expense would be
>>> appreciated, as I am paying for this round out of my pocket.  Please
>>> send to paypal address "jtodd at loligo.com".  I did not include all
>>> possible symbols on a North American keyboard, as it was getting
>>> exhausting and possibly silly.
>>>
>>> calls
>>> abandons
>>> staffing
>>> average Speed of Answer
>>> Sorry, but the user's mailbox can't accept more messages.
>>> Please enter the conference call number for the conference you wish
>>> to join.
>>> fortieth
>>> fiftieth
>>> Please enter the conference pin number.
>>> That pin is invalid for this conference.
>>> [The alphabet - a through z, like "ayy", "bee", "cee", etc.]
>>> zed
>>> space
>>> dash
>>> dot