[Asterisk-Users] analog or sip ? was far end disconnect supervision

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Jan 11 16:31:51 MST 2004

Hi!

> As for pricing, I would think the SIP phones would need to be in the
> $200 price range to be competative with analog or ADSI phones

That would make it SNOM then, I believe. Or go look at MGCP phones.

By the way, is anyone here using the SNOM 100 or 105? If yes, could you
drop a short note on differences between the the two 200 and the 105 that
appear to be important to you when making a buy decision for use with
Asterisk?

Thanks, Philipp