[Asterisk-Users] default music source for SIP channel

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Jan 11 02:16:23 MST 2004

Lance Arbuckle wrote:

> So, why does zapata.conf accept musiconhold=class yet sip.conf ignores a
> similar statement ?  Can anyone give me an example of how to control the
> MOH class for a SIP channel ?
Because no one added that feature to chan_sip.c

For now, use setmusiconhold, then you're welcome to submit a bug report to
bugs.digium.com. If you're a programmer, give it a try and create a patch.
If you aren't familiar with programming, maybe someone else will find
the inspiration to fix this. At least, it will be filed in the repository.

Thank you for your help.

/O