[Asterisk-Users] WTB / WTS Voip hardware

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 10 23:24:45 MST 2004

I've got a Wildcard T100P along with a Zhone Zplex 10 24S/O which has
been working fine for me now for a while.
These have been pulled out of a working Asterisk installation (as they
were no longer required) to use at home only to find that the fan noise
is too loud. As such I'm looking to sell off this hardware and replace
it with some combination of fanless hardware that will allow me to have
4 handsets and 2 incoming lines.

I don't really want to spend any more than the money I'd make from
selling the T100P / Zplex.

So, is anyone interested in buying this gear / selling some of their old
gear / trading?
Any other suggestions?

Cheers,
Kent