[Asterisk-Users] far end disconnect supervision

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Sat Jan 10 20:33:45 MST 2004

I found this supplier on ebay and they seem to have a regular supply of Adit
600s. I spent $800 for one with 8 fxo/8 fxs. This may be out of your price
range, but I think it is a pretty good deal for this model. I really recommend
the 600. It did amazing things to eleminate our echo problems. My experience so
far with the ebay thing is you may wait a while to find something with all the
features you want and with fxo cards and fxo cards are pricy when bought
seperately/new. The way I finally got a unit was to use ebay to find vendors
selling Adits and then contect them directly for the configuration I wanted.

I made the wrong initial purchase and ended up with an AB1 (with broken ring
generator to boot). They definetely do not support disconnect supervision.

http://www.sunteldata.com/

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology