[Asterisk-Users] Chagres Technologies, Inc

John Brown (CV) jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Sat Jan 10 14:12:12 MST 2004

Hi,

You have read a small sample of posts.  With over 300 customers
there are maybe 25 to 30 in Nov that had issues.  Thats less
than 10 percent.   And for Dec, our order lead times have
gotten back on track.  The average turn around time for an
order in Jan 2004 is 2.1 business days.  Compare that to over
18 days for Nov when we had internal issues.  Our goal is
1.0 business day for order shipment.  These are averages
and certainly some people had to wait longer than 18 days
for an order.

Cheers