[Asterisk-Users] Chagres Technologies, Inc

John Brown (CV) jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Sat Jan 10 12:46:14 MST 2004

For the list,

Mike received a partial order shipped 15-Dec, SN ending 4CD8.

Mike received email replies on 3-Dec  and 17-Dec advising him
on his order.

Mike ack'd those emails.

This is the first time we have heard anything (phone calls or email)
from Mike since 17-Dec.  Our CDR and SMTP logs show no inbound packets
or calls.

Mike has been sent a private email and has been advised that
we will be issuing him a refund on product not received.

I can only say that there is a human that answers the phones
at Chagres M-F 9-5 MDT (GMT-7).

I think I'll change the Auto-Attendent so that it says
"For a Human press 0", instead of "To reach an operator
press 0".  Most people don't seem to press 0....

for order status:  orders AT chagres dot net,

or call  +1 505 830 1200 and please do leave good
information (name, phone number, what you ordered)
we don't always receive enough info to respond back
(missing phone numbers or complete names are common)

If you have any issue you can call my direct number at
+1 505 998 0567.  Thats my desk, ring it.

cheers,

john