[Asterisk-Users] Chagres Technologies, Inc

mikeu mikeu at execpc.com
Sat Jan 10 11:08:14 MST 2004

My experience has been one of unresponsiveness to my e-mails.  I have
ordered and received devices from other providers in the time I have been
waiting for Chagres.  As of now, based on my experiences and those of others
that I have heard from I would highly recommend avoiding Chagres and Mr.
Brown.  All I want now is a refund.

Mike