[Asterisk-Users] Forums Need Help

info-lists at robertc.de info-lists at robertc.de
Sat Jan 10 06:50:58 MST 2004

> Morning All,
>
> I have created some virgin forums that I think may relinquish the mailing
> lists from major burdens.  Everything is .001 in version and I need help.
>
> I need some advice as far as images and content.  I know the project is
> opensource but is content and graphics?  If not can you help?  I am no
> artist and need a main page and a good logo.  Can I use FAQs that other
> people have created as long as I cite them and publish everything in
> entirety?
>
> check it out at www.asteriskhelpdesk.com/forums
>
> DNS works here but may have not fully propagated to the world.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro

Steve,
I am sure your efforts are appreciated but you need to know that there
have been at least 2 Forums started but got very little activity... Most
of the postings were from the forum owner.  I would suggest that you talk
with Digium about lending your energy to helping with Asterisk.org or the
documentation project.

Regards,
Robert