[Asterisk-Users] Forums Need Help

Steve Totaro stotaro at seepu.com
Sat Jan 10 08:28:52 MST 2004

Morning All,

I have created some virgin forums that I think may relinquish the mailing lists from major burdens.  Everything is .001 in version and I need help.

I need some advice as far as images and content.  I know the project is opensource but is content and graphics?  If not can you help?  I am no artist and need a main page and a good logo.  Can I use FAQs that other people have created as long as I cite them and publish everything in entirety?

check it out at www.asteriskhelpdesk.com/forums

DNS works here but may have not fully propagated to the world.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro