[Asterisk-Users] Screen Pop & Remote Agents = Telemarketing

daryl at introspect.net daryl at introspect.net
Fri Jan 9 14:38:52 MST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of empire
underground
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 1:32 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Screen Pop & Remote Agents
> can I put a .csv file in the sql DB and have it dial from there? and
will I be able to set a
> Dial Plan to only call certin area codes? stuff like that. The reason
I ask all this is because
> all of these over priced dialers do just that. Also can Asterisk be
set with the FTC laws to 3%
> droped call ratio?
> If all of the questions I have asked here have allready be answered
some point in time... Can
> someone pl ease point me in the right direction to get all the
answers.

So you're setting up a telemarketing rig?  That's certainly not the kind
of thing I'd expect to get much help or sympathy for ANYWHERE other than
in telemarketing circles.

I think the cost of a proper commercial predictive dialer would be
relatively cheap after already having sold your soul.

Daryl