[Asterisk-Users] SIP and error talking to voicemail

Leopoldo Santiago lsantiago at portalautomotriz.com
Fri Jan 9 11:34:24 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <ml at neoninternet.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:10 AM
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] SIP and error talking to voicemail

would like to find 1.0.4.17 so I know I'm not introducing any new bugs if I
have to go back.  I meant to say if you know somewhere else to get 1.0.4.38.
I also tried just downloading it from my grandstream but it didn't seem to
even want to try it -- probably the same problem.  I still get permission
denied when I try to TFTP manually also.  hmm...