[Asterisk-Users] SIP and error talking to voicemail

ml at neoninternet.com ml at neoninternet.com
Fri Jan 9 10:10:35 MST 2004

Late night. I've been to http://www.grandstream.com/TEMP/FIRMWARE/  I just would like to find 1.0.4.17 so I know I'm not introducing any new bugs if I have to go back.  I meant to say if you know somewhere else to get 1.0.4.38.  I also tried just downloading it from my grandstream but it didn't seem to even want to try it -- probably the same problem.  I still get permission denied when I try to TFTP manually also.  hmm...

If anyone has either of them, I'd appreciate a copy!

Thanks,

Kevin