[Asterisk-Users] Problems with Cisco 7920/Skinny/Asterisk

Jan Czmok czmok at gatel.net
Fri Jan 9 10:49:49 MST 2004

Hi,

the last 2 days i was working on getting the 7920 Phones to work with
Skinny & Asterisk; however no luck (yet).

Does anybody has a SEPDefault.CNF.xml and a SEP<mac>.CNF.xml handy for
me ? it should be documented at the cisco page, but it isn't :-(

I still have the issue that the 7920 spits out "No Service - IP Config
failed" but Asterisk is giving me sign that the phone has registered.

Also, i see:

Found device: 206
    -- Starting Skinny session from 192.168.60.206
WARNING[245775]: File chan_skinny.c, Line 1822 (handle_message): Client
sent message #0 without first registering.
Recieved AlarmMessage
Device SEP000D282E891F is attempting to register
    -- Device '206' successfuly registered
Requesting capabilities
RECEIVED UNKNOWN MESSAGE TYPE:  2b
Version Request
Received CapabilitiesRes
Buttontemplate requested
Recieved SoftKey Template Request
Received LineStateReq

so what is buggy ? Any hints/ideas ?

--jan

--
Jan Czmok, Network Engineering & Support, Global Access Telecomm, Inc.
Ph.: +49 69 299896-35 - fax: +49 69 299896-40 - sip:13129*522 at inoc-dba.pch.net