[Asterisk-Users] IAX clients

Michael at matraex.com Michael at matraex.com
Fri Jan 9 08:32:00 MST 2004

Has there been any additional work on this yet?
I haven't found anything in my searching for an iax client in java and I
would really like to find one.
I understand that java may be less efficient but I am hoping to find a
portable solution which can be used on both a windows workstation
or linux workstation

Michael Blood